The YMCA’s Cardiovascular Health Programs are evidence-based programs that feature personalized support as you develop the habit of monitoring your blood pressure, receive tips for maintaining your cardiovascular health, and learn about nutrition education.
The YMCA’s Cardiovascular Health Programs help participants:
- Reduce their blood pressure by identifying patterns and trends on which to take action
- Better manage their blood pressure over time
- Increase their awareness of triggers that elevate blood pressure
- Improve their knowledge of heart-healthy eating habits
- Enrich communication with their healthcare provider by sharing self-monitoring results